SkyPrep Reviews

About SkyPrep

SkyPrep LMS is a cloud-based learning management solution that offers a platform to training administrators for creating, managing and selling training courses. Key features include custom branding, automated learner enrollment...

4.7
4.9

Browse SkyPrep Reviews

• Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 26/04/2023

SkyPrep, the LMS without the Mess

SkyPrep is a great LMS platform, and the team there is amazing to work with. They say they are the “LMS without the Mess”, and this is completely accurate! We have received nothing but positive feedback from our team members using SkyPrep. As an administrator, I can say that I have never received any help requests from any of my team members, which is a sign of how uncomplicated the system is to use.

Pros

Very receptive to the user experience and product enhancements. From a user perspective, it has a clean and uncluttered UI and appearance, and for new learners it essentially requires no onboarding, it is that self-intuitive. Their knowledge base is great, and if I get stuck or forget how to do something, the customer reps are simply fantastic and always there to help and guide you.

Cons

Initially, when we started out, there were some features that were not available that were important to us. We submitted these new feature requests, and in a short matter of time, they implemented these features. We are not a large customer/user, yet we had some unique requirements, so it was appreciated that they gave the same priority to us as other larger customers. What was a con is now a pro.

Reviewed on 10/07/2020

Skyprep Review

When we first started our search for a Learning Management Software (LMS) we had looked at two other companies. Upon researching and doing a demo with all companies, we found Skyprep's UI to look the most polished and user friendly of them all.

During the sales process, we always spoke with the same two team members so it was nice to always have those two contacts we could talk to at anytime and were both willing to answer questions and do demo's - -we did not feel like just a numbered customer to them, we felt like we were their only customer when speaking with them.

The implementation phase was the quickest implementation of a software I have experienced. Our use case was pretty simple, and Skyprep's UI made it even easier to set up.

Pros

We really enjoy the simplicity of the software. Setting the software up was very straightforward and only required us to do one training and we knew the site inside and out after that meeting. They make it really simple to develop learning materials, nothing is too complicated, sophisticated or super technical so it was a very quick set up process for us.

I really enjoy their reporting suite - having reporting built directly into the site gives us access to our data at any time. We particularly like the feature of favoriting reports - we really enjoy setting up a report, favoriting it, and then instead of re-building it each time, we can navigate to our favorite's list and re-generate the report. What makes it even better is the ability to preview the report directly in the site. There have been many times where we simply needed to look at one number, and it saved us so much time being able to preview the report in the site, rather than downloading the report to our computer, and opening it - and also stops so many files being downloaded to my computer!

Cons

I believe their integration options are still early and limited so I am very interested to see if they launch more integrations with other apps. One particular feature we wish was a bit more improved is the ability for automatic emails to be sent to users.

In our particular case, our end users are being trained through Skyprep and they must complete their training before being granted access to our app. We would love the feature to be at the group level, since we use their Group feature a lot, and be able to send automatic reminder emails to users who are still in progress after a set number of days. Right now, we run a report each day to see the progress, and send an email externally to the users who have not completed the training yet.

LearnUpon and TalentLMS
Katia
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 22/02/2022

SkyPrep Review

It's been good.

Pros

I like how easy it is to navigate and how quick customer service helps with any issues.

Cons

Wish there were more features and functionalities that would be better for the user and administrator.

Top SkyPrep Alternatives

Hannah
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 29/04/2019

Team Expansion Worked Perfectly

We started using SkyPrep a few years ago, solely for training our sales team. We saw great success with the platform and decided to expand our user base to include company-wide training initiatives. Our expansion took very little time and we have been able to accomplish numerous company-wide training goals in a fraction of the time that we expected.

Pros

SkyPrep is user-friendly and has required little training for our field employees to use it. Creating and editing training modules is quick, easy, and requires little technical knowledge, which has helped me in my position immensely.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about SkyPrep at this time.

Zack

Reviewed on 24/04/2019

Top of the Line Service

Everyone at Skyprep was extremely professional, prompt, fair, and friendly. I was able to get answers to my numerous questions promptly. Rep. was amazing in working with us to meet all of our demands, big or small. He and others always did was fair and right, and we couldn't be any happier with our choice to use Skyprep and their services to meet all of our school's and business needs.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use, even given my somewhat challenged IT experience. I was able to create classrooms and add various files effortlessly. My students and employees enjoyed using the software quite a bit as well.

Cons

I think this was just me, but I was unable to add contents, such as pictures/graphs/charts, to questions that I created on tests/assessments to make them more interactive.

Negar
Negar

Reviewed on 08/04/2019

Easy to use, and great support team!

We have had a great experience so far, and BoostHQ complemented SkyPrep and completed our e-learning tools.

Pros

I like to clean interface and easy to navigate platform. I am an admin on the platform and I am easily able to create courses, add users and generate reports. And from the learners' side, we receive minimal questions on how to work with the platform.
We also use BoostHQ as a repository for our learning material, and the integration between the two products has made it very easy to manage and share our content with employees.

Cons

No complain so far. We have had few reach-outs to the support team and asked for a specific type of report, and our account manager helped us with it.

Christopher
Christopher
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 05/02/2024

Director of Training and Development

I am thoroughly satisfied with SkyPrep. [sensitive content hidden]
, my representative, is absolutely awesome, and the features and capabilities of the software align seamlessly with our mission at Shiloh Treatment Center.

Pros

Sky-pre is intuitive and the concierge service we ascertained in acquiring this product is second to none; by far the best experience with customer service.

Cons

No complaints here ill be sure to let you all know if we have any in the future.

Mohamed
Mohamed

Reviewed on 01/12/2022

SkyPrep: The Future Of Training

Pros

SkyPrep is a comprehensive learning management system (LMS) that helps managers easily train and certify their employees. SkyPrep offers a powerful, intuitive interface that makes it easy for managers to create, edit and deliver training material. With SkyPrep, we also have access to all of the tools we need to manage our LMS, including managing users, certificates, content, and analytics. SkyPrep also offers powerful integration APIs so we can access the content our users create with our custom applications. In addition to all these benefits, SkyPrep offers a variety of other helpful features including mobility, reporting, dashboards, performance, gamification, course builder, and learning paths.

Cons

I would like to have more control over what data my dashboard has. Some of the data on my dashboard is not very useful. I would like to have the ability to filter out data that is not useful to me.

Srdjan
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 07/03/2019

Great training software for my customer service team

Great experience so far, we mainly use SkyPrep to train our overseas customer service team. We use the webinar function a lot and never had issues with it. I also really like the advanced reporting features, I need to create customized reports for our weekly meetings and SkyPrep makes everything available easily.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service, easy to manage the platform and create courses as an administrator

Cons

No complaints so far, I asked the customer service team for specific features and it so happened that they are releasing a set of new features soon, some of which are the ones I was looking for.

Jean-Robert
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 29/04/2019

Great Product!

We have employees all across the country and I use SkyPrep for remote employee training on a variety of topics including customer service, leadership and human resources principles. The software is very intuitive and keeps my employees engaged and moving forward in their training. The dashboard feature allows me to quickly and easily monitor their progress and provide feedback.

Pros

Clean design, intuitive function and ease of setting up training modules.

Cons

I really haven't found anything yet that I dislike.

Aubrey

Reviewed on 23/07/2020

Great Product, Great Support

SkyPrep has enabled us to bring our online education in house for the first time in over 20 years. This has given us more control regarding user security and content management. Additionally, due to the COVID-19 pandemic a variety of face-to-face education events had to move to a virtual platform. If we did not have SkyPrep we would not have been able to turn those events around as quickly and successfully as we were able to.

Pros

Very simple to use from both an administrative and end user perspective. I have trained multiple people within my organization in different business units on how to add users, setup courses, and add content and all have stated it is very intuitive compared to other products on the market. Additionally, if any questions ever to arise the SkyPrep team is always just a quick phone call or email away with a prompt response.

Cons

In some cases, user management is difficult due to constraints in the bulk user upload interface. The reporting feature can sometimes feel a little "clunky" and takes a few tries to really identify the components needed to get the data you are looking for.

Robyn
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 21/08/2022

Easy to use and great customer support team

Pros

I love how easy this software is to use from both an ADMIN and Learner perspective. It's quite intuitive and if you're not really sure how to do something, you will likely figure it out just by playing around in the LMS or accessing their many help articles.

Cons

I don't really have any cons. I have not encountered any tech bugs and it works well with our business cases.

Linda

Reviewed on 10/03/2021

Excellent Support

I was skeptical about the support I would receive from SkyPrep initially. However, first of all, it is so easy to use, we haven’t required much support over about the past 8 years! But the few times we have required support, they have been quick to respond and extremely helpful, particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They can walk you through anything! Skyprep has been a fantastic platform for our business. We have a second platform that is very difficult to use, and the explanations are difficult to understand. Skyprep has been a wonderful choice for us.
Linda B.

Pros

The ease of setting up training programs is the best feature!

Cons

It does not grade multiple choice or fill-in-the blank tests.

Danielle

Reviewed on 09/07/2020

Very Happy w/Skyprep

Overall Skyprep has made our training function operate in a much more efficient way. E-learning and even ILT course tracking have been made much simpler.

Pros

Skyprep is extremely easy to implement and navigate.
From an admin perspective, we are able to easily learn and utilize new functions without reaching out to support and our learners appreciate the ease of use and very rarely need help navigating the learning platform when it is time to take courses.

Cons

Sometimes there are buggy things that happen when content loads for learners but nothing too disruptive. It may be user error, we have not yet been able to confirm.

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

Clean Easy to Use Interface

Pros

I love the modern and minimalist approach to the UI. There is nothing there that doesn't need to be there (which I know is cutting down on questions I have to answer from my users). As we are integrating SkyPrep into our own product as a reference, the simple interface also makes it feel more like an extension of the product rather than a whole different software suite.

Cons

I would like some more powerful tools and available configurations from an admin's perspective.

Cassandra
  • Industry: Veterinary

Reviewed on 15/02/2022

Great product with a ride range of functionality at an affordable price

Pros

My business chose this software as it provided the widest range of features and customize-ability without having the price tag of a custom build system. Sure, there are cheeper LMS out there, but they didn't have the option to schedule and host live video training sessions all within the same system where we host our asynchronous learning content like downloadable written material or pre-recorded video training modules.
The training we received to use the product was excellent, and there is ongoing support for any questions. There have been multiple bugs we've identified, but most often it has been a quick fix or something they have worked to address.

Cons

It would be nice to have more flexibility in scheduling the live training sessions out in the future, while still proceeding through the learning path to complete the asynchronous learning. Out training relies heavily on the live training sessions, and while SkyPrep offered more control then any other product we could find we have still had to adapt quite a bit to make it work.

Steve

Reviewed on 03/08/2022

This leaves the others in the dust

Outstanding in all respects.

Pros

Tech support is a key issue, when something does not work correctly I need to take care of the issue immediately and SkPrep's Support team is outstanding. They are with you on every step.

Cons

Onboarding took a bit longer than I wanted. Primarily due to the fact that some of their terminologies were different than what I was used to.

Nathan
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 21/07/2022

6 Month SkyPrep Review

Overall, we are early on in our LMS/training journey, but SkyPrep's flexibility has really been crucial as we build out the model of training that best serves us.

Pros

The customer service is what really shines about this software. They have been incredibly adaptable to our needs and are always so responsive and enjoyable to work with! The ease of use is also very high on its list of pros.

Cons

There are some features that are lacking. For example, if you decide to store your content outside of their resource center in order to limit who has permission to see certain content, you lose the ability to search child folders.

Theresa

Reviewed on 17/07/2019

So pleased with SkyPrep

We had a perpetual challenge of keeping current training materials up to date and in one location. SkyPrep allows us to store/update/edit easily any material we need. Users are able to view any item they wish from the mobile app, which is awesome.
Additionally, we can create custom courses to ensure information is distributed and assessed as we need.

Pros

It allows us to keep all of our most current protocols and training items in one convenient location available to all employees.

Cons

The only draw back (which has since been added) was the ability to place Google links in SkyPrep. We store all originals in Google drive, having the link allows us to edit from the Google side and know that the materials in SKyPrep always stay current.

Sabrina
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 10/02/2021

Very User Friendly

SkyPrep has allowed us to utilize a universal training platform in order to get our Team Members all trained the same way.

Pros

It was a smooth transition for my company to begin using SkyPrep. We are able to enroll users easily and assign courses as needed. It is also easy to upload training material and assessments for different courses.

Cons

I feel like the Notifications section can be improved. When I manual grade assessments, it would be nice for the User to get notified what their score is. I would also like to be able to track who views the material in the Resources section.

Rick

Reviewed on 31/01/2019

STARLINK and SkyPrep

Overall experience is great - SkyPrep is reasonably priced and performs well. It meets our needs and we are very pleased with the customer service!

Pros

Intuitive, end user friendly, single sign-on, reliable, GREAT support from our account rep...

Cons

No complaints with SkyPrep. It's a great service for us.

Stephanie

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

SkyPrep is our partner in providing an exceptional learning experience for our staff.

Our experience has been overwhelmingly positive. We've been a customer for going on 7 years. Their customer service team is always available and any issues are resolved in a timely manner.

Pros

I really appreciate Skyprep's ease of use. We're a smaller organization and I'm able to handle all of the administrative tasks, adding new learners and courses and running reports.

Cons

I would like to see improvements in the course introduction section. This area needs to draw the learners eye to any special instructions or course comments.

Bria

Reviewed on 07/10/2022

Great experience with SkyPrep

Great overall experience. The features are intuitive and user-friendly and the pricing is afforadable.

Pros

SkyPrep is an amazing learning platform that allows me to onboard new users, track compliance of all users, enroll and unenroll users in courses, grade assessments, and much more. I really enjoy using this intuitive software on a daily basis.

Cons

The software works very well for what we use it for. I don't believe any aspects are lacking.

Douglas

Reviewed on 09/01/2023

Modern LMS technology and an affordable price, easy to deploy.

We migrated from another vendor to Skyprep because it provided additional functionality out of the box that other LMS platforms did not provide. This added value was realized quickly after deployment. It was worth the migration.

Pros

Skyprep provides all of the necessary features at an affordable price. They have a "can do" attitude when requests are made which is much appreciated.

Cons

Any requests on the course development side were addressed promptly.

Cynthia
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 05/08/2019

The help support is great

Overall my experience with SkyPrep has been positive. Any time I have had a question, I get an answer very quickly.

Pros

What I like most is that it is easy to upload the training Power Points to the system. Plus, it is easy for the employees to use.

Cons

What I like least is that it I am not able to incorporate YouTube videos in the middle of a presentation. Also, I would like to be able to insert the exam at any time during the training.