About Moosend

Moosend is a cloud-based marketing automation software designed to help businesses manage subscriber lists, customer segmentation, product recommendations, landing pages and subscription forms. Key features include lead management...

Browse Moosend Reviews

Leah L.
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 21/04/2021

New and impressed user.

So far so good. Working on switching over my automations as we speak.

Pros

They offer so much for an affordable cost and the subscriber amount they allow in the same price range is more than half of the other guys.

Cons

It is a but of a learning curve when you are used to using something like convert it. But once you learn it it is really easy to use. Plus their customer support is the best I have ever seen.

ConvertKit

Reasons for Choosing Moosend

I found moosend by searching for some recourses to add to a blog post then saw the features and the price! I was like "why not try it out'!

MailerLite, ConvertKit and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Moosend

Budget.
Rick S.

Reviewed on 23/09/2019

Best Newsletter provider

Pros

MOOSEND has all the analytical stuff on the back end that you need to fine tune your marketing campaign. The templates are super easy to use and look amazing. The best part is the price. It does EVERYTHING you will need at a much lower price then the other companies out there.

Cons

I can’t really think of anything. It’s super easy to use.

Natalie B.
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 08/07/2019

The best email platform on the market

Moosend has made emailing my clients super easy and fast.

Pros

I absolutely love Moosend! I am a new user, having come from a huge platform, to a medium platform, and when I found Moosend, it was a no brainer to move my list over. Their Customer Support is, hands down, the best I have seen on the market! Super fast tech support, new integrations and connections come daily. I would recommend this over and over to all my clients.

Cons

Missing a few integrations, but that is an easy work around with Zaps.

Top Moosend Alternatives

Melvin Y.

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

Smart Email Automation for Marketing

Helped us to be more productive in our email marketing campaigns

Pros

Saves me some operation costs with smart recipes (pre-set email automation). The campaign editor is also pretty intuitive and not over-whelming for custom automation creations. Another feature we like is the convenience of the landing page inclusion. Everything is handled by moosend automatically from page design to hosting. All we need to do is to send traffic.

Cons

Integrations with other popular Saas seem to be lacking but to be fair, they have webhooks and zapier.

Stephen M.

Reviewed on 13/08/2020

Incredible Email Automation Software

We have tried a lot of different autoresponders and this has been the best of the lot. You've got high-end functions but without the cost of some of the bigger companies. We have been incredibly pleased with the deliverability we have received from Moosend.

Pros

This is incredibly simple to use and has most of the features you'd find in top-tier email software.

Cons

There are a few features that are missing from the software but the team are very responsive and always happy to discuss additions to the software.

Ray R.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Reviewed on 04/02/2020

great interface

Pros

reasonable number of functions, easy to use, great support from the staff

Cons

even better if the thank you page can be generated in the free version

Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Moosend

free, with enough number of free emails to be stored in free version

Sendlane

Reasons for Switching to Moosend

with more free emails that can be stored in the free version.
Yannis I.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 25/08/2017

Top class email marketing software with astounding customer support and up time!

Consistent function and 100% up time
Really excited about the new automation features

Cons

Internal newsletter editor can be easily improved. The update that is on beta works great and we are waiting for it to go live

Fotini B.
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 04/03/2020

Yoga Retreats for everybody

The most important is my newsletter are reaching easily my target groups and I see good score ratio.

Pros

Very easy software and for me that I'm not so pro digital. Also very helpful and creative the templates

Cons

No, to my view that I 'm using it for more than 3 years doesn't have any issues. It's good that they train us in the new features.

Yael G.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 24/02/2021

Worked wonderfully for our nonprofit!

Absolutely fantastic. So thankful we found this platform; it's exactly what we needed. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive, easy way to market to a email-based community.

Pros

We were looking for an easy, affordable newsletter system to send updates to different mailing lists in our about 100-200 audience. I did some research and Moosend provided for free what other systems charged $10-30/month for (in terms of newsletter elements, audience control/subscribing, etc.). The website is not the most intuitive for someone who is accustomed to easy-to-use graphic design sites such as canva.com, but the customer support is absolutely FANTASTIC. I was beyond impressed by the speed, efficiency, and friendliness with which the Moosend team responded to every question I had when trying to navigate the site -- especially considering I'm not even a paid user!

Cons

Again, creating newsletters isn't as easy as on simpler sites such as Substack, for example, but that's not a big concern since the support team is ready to help with any issues anytime.

Ryan V.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 12/02/2020

Awesome for those starting out in the world of online marketing

So far it's awesome

Pros

The customer service personnel are very attentive and really poured so much effort in onboarding me. In my perspective, at least at the moment, this is Mooseend's most valuable feature - it's customer service

Cons

As a newbie internet marketer I am just getting my feet wet into this industry. As such I'd love to test out all features that I'll be using in the future. The email autoresponder and email automation feature is accessible but I'd love it if they allow free users to access the landing pages feature.

Manos K.

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Great for bulk newsletter

Good value for money. Easy interface, great and efficient support, well-documented API. Happy to use Moosend's platform

Pros

I recommend Moosend for bulk newsletter. However, not the best option for transactional emails.

Cons

Transactional emails API functionality.

Takis K.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016

Great Email Marketing Tool - Minor adjustments needed on the editor

A great email marketing tool. I've used Mailchimp and CC in the past and I switched to Moosend. They offer great analytics in real time, deliverabilty, a/b testing, automations , the option to manage several accounts under one roof with a solid pricing model and a very helpful customer care were key factors on my choice. A minor remark is the lack of predefined themes on the editor, yet it is overcompensated with the all the other features offered.

Response from Moosend

Thank you very much for your review Takis. We are working on setting up predefined themes on our new editor and we will let you know as soon as we have them live.

Replied 12/01/2016
Kevin C.

Reviewed on 07/01/2016

Overall, Moosend helps us to generate more revenue with its very flexible features.

Pros:
Moosend allows us to customize different HTML email templates which add versatility to our email deployment.
It offers very comprehensive reports on recipients, bounces, opens and clicks that are essential to our daily campaign analysis.

Cons:
Response time is a bit slow especially when choosing the filters/segments for each mailing.

Response from Moosend

Thank you very much for your review Kevin. We are working to further optimize the segments issue.

Feel free to ping us with any further update requests you might have.

Replied 07/01/2016
Lynne M.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 22/03/2018

Disappointed with lack of customer service

Pros

Seems like a fairly intuitive platform, but there are some quirks that make maneuvering through the site and campaign set-up a little clumsy.

Cons

VERY limited customer service hours. This service is fine if you're in Europe, but I'm in the U.S. and there is zero overlap between our working hours and theirs. It makes it impossible to get real-time customer support. I've been trying for a week to get my account set up and working and cannot get the assistance I need to help with setup so my messages don't go to spam. It's a great price, but not worth it if I cannot use it.

Chris R.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 23/01/2020

Moosend Review

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (not sure last name) was extremely helpful in walking me through issues using the chat feature on the site. Very professional and very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond in helping me verify my sender/website to ensure I could utilize my account to the fullest features. His interaction was far beyond what I expected as a customer. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for making Moosend better, because of you i will be referring friends!

Pros

I signed up to try out the email drip campaign, and it seems like this will be really helpful for me

Cons

there was some initial difficulty verifying my website and email address.

Alex F.
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 14/09/2021

Customer support has made me switch over!

Pros

Moosend has been awesome. I've tried numerous email marketing platforms and I've come across hurdles with all of them. Moosend ticks pretty much all the boxes for me but the icing on the cake is the level of support you get and how quickly they are to help.

It is a lifesaver for me.

Cons

Haven't really used the software enough to know just yet.

Terry H.
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 15/07/2019

Great product and well developed

These guys are working really hard to please the customers. Also the pricing is unbeatable. I really love working with those guys, representatives

Pros

I love the simplicity of the tool. Every use case you can think is there waiting for you to use it. This makes my days super productive and I don't have to spend too much time creating all of my emails.

Cons

I would like to see better optin forms and an integration with elementor if possible!

Nikos A.
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 23/01/2018

Moosend brings a new era to mail marketing ! Open mind people, easy to use tools !

a best tool for our mail marketing activities

Pros

Moosend team was close to us in order to learn their product.
And they help us a lot to customize it in our needs
Easy of use and set up even for non computer experts !

Cons

At the start there were problems with the WordPress plugin and the Greek localization but Moosend team made all the necessary actions and now they work fine !

Ayush D.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 07/10/2021

A nice tool for campaign and email building

Pros

I used Moosend for the creation of campaigns and emails that help me to create interactive emails for the marketing and sharing the systematic update through the people. here is sharing some of the great Pros of the platform.

1. We can develop campaigns using multiple free templates.
2. We can add videos and images to the newsletter.
3. and most important we can get real time analytics.

Cons

Not seen any major cons but there is limited support for free users.

• Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

Quality email marketing product with a great support!

Makes email marketing easy and no more need for a MailChimp

Pros

Gets a lot of the newsletter making and eCommerce features done easily
The support team have been great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the others are super helpful

Cons

The UI could use some work but it is usable.
Maybe more integrations can be helpful but that probably grows over time

Persefoni K.

Reviewed on 08/01/2016

Highly recommended!

It's a great platform. Easy to use, nice design, useful automations and of course analytics! It really makes e-mail marketing easy even for newbies. Extra points for the free credits you get when you start!

Response from Moosend

Thank you very much for your review Mrs Karvouni.

Replied 08/01/2016
Jeanne M.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 26/07/2017

Love Moosend!

The software is great and the company has brilliant customer service.

Pros

Incredible customer support via email and online chat, simple and easy to use software and great value for money!

Peter C.

Reviewed on 07/02/2017

MOOSEND ROCKS!

User friendly, straight forward tool. All monitoring options are there. Good value for Money. Support is excellent, I am the kind of client that always finds reasons to be upset. These guys never gave me the chance...

Bill S.

Reviewed on 16/01/2017

Keeps getting better

First tried Moosend on a previous version, and I'm glad to say they've improved their product since. They now have a fully functional email editor, and all the features you'd need from an email automation platform.

Nick R.

Reviewed on 16/12/2016

Great service, reasonable prices gets a successful result!

A must have service if you want to boost your sales. The service is really fast and gets campaigns delivered. Guys there doing a great job, really ready to support you in every problem faced.