MailerLite Reviews

About MailerLite

MailerLite is a cloud-based email marketing solution. Key features include campaign reporting, email automation, subscriber list management and result tracking. The solution helps users to design email campaigns in the form of...

4.8

Browse MailerLite Reviews

2,052 of 2,052 reviews
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 23/08/2021

Clean and Easy to Use UI, FREE tier options and features the **BEST** in the industry.

Excellent....no complaints whatsoever. Customer service was prompt and helpful

Pros

How easy it is to use. I logged in and setup a campaign with a subscription form on the landing page I had built in less than 10 minutes. Was able to verify my sending email domain quickly, and test everything with no deliverability options. None of the emails wen to spam, like other platforms I've tested, from my same domain I was using, emails went to spam, or took ages to arrive in the inbox in my test runds.

Cons

No library of images, for example other platforms are connected to pixabay or unsplash, but this is a small price to pay, as their basic pro plan starts at a low fee of $10 per month (or $84 per year) - for 5 landing pages and one website, THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE price.

Response from MailerLite

You review titles is making us blush, Michael! What a treat to read this. Thank you so much on behalf of our team to write this.

Glad you became part of our community.

Edit: Just realized I didn't add this little part in - we do have Unsplash integrated, so a little odd that you cannot see this from your end.

Here's a link that might help: https://www.mailerlite.com/video-tutorials/file-manager-store-and-organize-your-images

If this doesn't work, please get in touch with our support team as they will help you out with this.

Replied 26/08/2021

Reviewed on 27/03/2024

Well priced email automation for beginner email marketing

I'm happy with MailerLite experience. I had good support and they reply fast. I had some misunderstandings with them, but the communication about it was done with care.

Pros

At the moment of signing up the offer was better than competition, pricing is good too. There are all the basic to medium features someone would need to set up automated email campaigns with low cost entrance, that includes hosting and editor for landing pages.

Cons

Pricing has increased during my time of using it, and new competition appeared with better cost to features ratio, where you don't really pay monthly, but it depends on number of emails sent. So it depends on what type of pricing you need and how many emails you send.

Cassandra

Reviewed on 08/07/2024

Great for starting out

I did like mailerlite but once it came time to upgrade when I reached 1,000 subscribers, I felt that others offered more for my money, even if they were slightly more expensive.

Pros

I loved that up to 1,000 subscribers, it was free to use with pretty much all of the features. It's easy to create opt in forms, subscriber lists and segments etc.

Cons

If you're on the free version, there's no customer support. There's not even a way to contact support without upgrading, you get sent to the knowledge base. It was a big problem for me as there was no answer to my issue on the knowledge base.

ConvertKit , ActiveCampaign and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

The free tier had everything I needed. But I did sign up before they changed to their current offering. If I was deciding now, I would still start with them but wouldn't stay once I reached 1,000 subscribers unfortunately.

Top MailerLite Alternatives

Darien
Darien
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 28/05/2022

The new version is not worth it

Pros

The old version was okay, it got the job done with a good price in comparison to a bloated MailChimp. Just simple email marketing and automation. I was excited for the new version to be released as it looked to be a step in the right direction for the user interface (as the old version was, very dated). However, after they released the new pricing structure, almost double just for a fresh coat of paint and a promise for 'new features' with none actually available on the launch, it seemed rushed with a lack of thought for their community. They asked before the release for feedback from the community who mainly focused on not heading in a MailChimp direction, price increases, continued live support, paywalls for simple features. Unfortunetly they didn't listen, the price increased, live support vanished unless you pay 3x more for a plan with only one new feature 'Facebook Audiences' which I can't comment on as I'm not forking out the money to test for it possibly not to work. The biggest downfall of all which really cemented that fact that they aren't listening or care for their original community base was zero migration tools being available at the launch of the new version. Your main customer, who are already supporting you and the most excited to test out your new platform, and they completly left them in the dark until an unspecified date stating the tools were going to be available within weeks, when they were later silently put up after month.

Cons

Cont. Which only moved subscribers and groups, something that could easily be done with a CSV file. They didn’t move your automations, pop-ups, embeds or previous campaigns and reports. Even though they had MailChimp migrations ready from the get-go! Which didn’t work mind you, the free trial only allows for 1,000 subscribers to be added (a new ‘feature’ compared the old version, which allowed more in the trial phase). So when migrating from Mail Chimp to the new MailerLite you were just hit with a stuck loading bar not knowing what is happening at all. As someone in development, the new platform was rushed to release. When creating a new account, you can no longer tether multiple accounts to one email unless you pay, which creates a massive barrier when creating accounts for clients, you have to do the whole ‘forward me the confirmation emails etc’ which just comes across as unprofessional. To dodge this you need to pay, which also means you have to ask them for payment details before you even have the account ready. The migration tools were a pinnacle in the whole new/old version fiasco because it really showed they didn’t care about the old customers. They even remove your affiliate link when migrating to the new version. When using their migration tools for the first time, after disappointment they didn’t really migrate more than a CSV file on information I started to create my automations from scratch, for the simple duplicating feature to fail getting prompted ‘A copy i

Tydie
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 01/04/2024

Easy to Use - Switched from MailChimp

Pros

Love how easy it is to set up email campaigns, track engaged users, and create landing pages. I was really able to customize everything to my business branding.

Cons

Very few cons. One is the pricing. I think it is very akin to other email management providers, just wish it was cheaper. I wish you could track the origin of clicks to a landing page - that would be fabulous. Instead, I used Milkshake for that.

Debra
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 29/03/2024

Mailerlite is perfect for my small business

Easy to use, reliable and very cost-effective for my small business of one person.

Pros

Allows a large number of subscribers in the free category.

Cons

None that are an issue to my business at this point.

Brevo

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

Mailchimp limited my number of subscribers and was too expensive for me to continue with it.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

Brevo would only allow so many emails per day which didn't work for me. Mailchimp restricted the number of subscribers. With Mailerlite I can send all my emails in one day to the number of subscribers I have.
Chasity
Chasity

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Easy once you get it

Overall, I recommend MailerLite, I've not had any issues and it doesn't take forever to set up. It has all the things you need in an email marketing platform.

Pros

I like that Mailerlite is not expensive. I also like that it allows you to customize fonts in the email. It's easy to build a campaign. It's easy to import contacts and manage. My landing page was easy to build if you want it simple or if you are a template and go type of person.

Cons

It's not as customizable as I'd like it to be. You can't change text on the actual email, you have to edit in the box to the side. It's confusing until you get used to it.

Ashley
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 13/06/2024

Perfect option for small businesses and those new to email marketing

Pros

I liked how easy MailerLite was to setup and the starter pricing model making it perfect if you’re just establishing your business or your email list.

Cons

I found the email design tool to be limited, reducing the ability to make aesthetic emails like some of their competitors.

ConvertKit and Flodesk
Andy
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 22/05/2024

Better value than similar offerings like Mailchimp

I like the idea behind the software, keep it simple and offer good value for money plans

Pros

The Ui is great very clean and minimal, its much better value than things like Aweber and Mailchimp.

Cons

I would have liked more control over the layout of the landing pages.

Response from MailerLite

Hi Andy, what a kind review to leave us! We are happy to read this. We're also very curious to know what other control you would like to have over the layout of the landing pages. We're always keen to improve and ease the use for our users. Feel free to let us know1

Replied 30/05/2024
Miguel
Miguel

Reviewed on 03/07/2024

Goos Email Marketing Tool

Pros

One of the most simple tools to get an email marketing campaign launched. The interface is pretty intuitive and easy to use, with few clicks any email campaign can be launched successfully.

Cons

Maybe the plans available could be better.

Maggie
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

Easy to use Email Campaign Builder

MailerLite is easy to use and their team has been very responsive. For example. when we had to upgrade our license as we had hit our subscriber count, last minute, on a Friday, I was stressing! They got our license updated quickly so I could get my time sensitive email out on time.

Pros

This software was easy to implement and use! We have a period of high traffic where we have to reach out to multiple segments with customized information. MailerLite takes the stress out of it. It is easy to manage our subscriber list and I appreciate the intuitive advanced recipient settings that allow me to build in logic based on subscriber segments for sending email campaigns. The simple and easy to use stats let me see what is working. We compare this to a response/action in another system, as our emails are targeting groups with a call to action. I also like how easy it is to copy existing campaigns and easily modify them for different segments. I can build up all my campaigns and have them scheduled to help manage our 'traffic' in our office and systems. I also found that we can set up templates once we have customized the content to help maintain brand consistency, which saves us time and ensures the necessary details are included. I like that I can easily preview and test campaigns - mostly that I can view the desktop and mobile in the browser.

Cons

I've used other software that let us to custom html email design. The built in content builder can be a bit challenging if you really want to customize for a specific look. That being said, the content builder is made to let anyone easily and quickly create emails.

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

We had used a free version of a MailChimp with issues and received poor customer services. Literally, they never replied to us after multiple attempts. We had used this product for a few years on the free version, so were invested, but ultimately couldn't use it due to poor customer service, especially knowing our future growth would require purchasing/subscribing to the premium version.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

MailerLite's free version restricted unique users, not the number of emails sent. We often need to email large segments on the same day. The free version made the most sense at the time. We continued with MailerLite because their licensing was affordable and we could pay monthly, and weren't committed to a year long contract.
Mojca

Reviewed on 21/02/2022

I use it for myself, for my clients and I teach others how to use it. I really like this tool for campagnes, landing pages, and forms. At this moment I have no need to search for any other tool because I am fully satisfied with Mailerlite.

Pros

I love how easy is MailerLite to use. You can find everything on Youtube and their academy. The most I like are the analytics and click map. If I consider the results I can improve my work every time.

Cons

Sometimes it takes too long to save the work. It is a bit slow. I can not think of any other minuses about Mailerlite.

Simplicity

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

To complicated, to many functions that are necessary in that kind of tool (Facebook adds - for example)

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

Price, simplicity, help desk, videos on You tube
Alison

Reviewed on 29/04/2022

MailerLite is the Chick-fil-a of the online space

Best experience ever. Seriously.

Pros

Moving to MailerLite was one of the best decisions I ever made for my business. Having everything in one space – email, client management, landing pages, website – is SO convenient and saves me so much time and money. The integration between all of those features makes tracking customer engagement incredibly easy. The editor for landing pages, websites, automations, and emails is intuitive and full of great features. But what really impresses me, time and again, is the customer service. No one likes it when stuff glitches or they run into an issue, but I can say with 100% sincerity and honesty that I actually LOOK FORWARD to interacting with the MailerLite customer service team. They are quick to respond, easy to understand (not sure if they're all native English speakers, but they sure come across as such), clear in their instruction, and seemingly always in a good mood. It doesn't matter how frustrated I am with whatever issue I'm experiencing, I always leave a MailerLite customer service exchange with a smile on my face.

Cons

Occasionally the editor function gets a little temperamental and doesn't want to format text correctly.

Peg

Reviewed on 29/09/2022

A Welcome Answer

The best.

Pros

From the beginning MailerLite was easy to use, intuitive despite its comprehensive offerings. I didn't expect to be able to do so much, and switched anyway. And then came the surprise of how complete it was. I have had nothing but great experiences with support. The built-in explanations are thorough and clear, but live support is just an email and a few minutes ' wait away. I love MailerLite and just talked to a former colleague about it. He's in the process of switching from our old favorite. I don't think you can do better.

Cons

Strange to say, the biggest challenge was that I thought it was harder to use than I thought. Now that I'm just following my intuition, my best guess of what to do, I have no problems with it at all.

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

They used to be a great little company. Now you just can't get the generous help and support, in my experience. Plus it's getting pricey. I'm enjoying MailerLite.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

Simpler, recommended by other writers. I poked around in it and didn't like what I saw - don't remember the details.
Antony

Reviewed on 22/11/2022

Easy, complete and affordable

Great experience overall with great support which is essential when things get serious. Higly recommended and not just for pricing reasons.

Pros

Ease of use, immediate support and the fact that you really do have everything you need (exotic features missing is of no importance), is what I like most on MailerLite.One great future too, is that you get to pay only for the unique emails used, thus allowing you to duplicate lists and run your campaigns exactly as you need to, without paying extra.

Cons

I would like to have a better search and mass management option when it comes to subscribers handling and maybe some degrees of extra "freedom" or customization on ready to use tools when designing an email.

Zoho Mail and Mad Mimi

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

Better pricing options and greater control over my lists of subscribers. Exceptional support in minutes as well.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

Easy to use, very easy to add users at no extra cost, great pricing scheme and high responsive support.
Gen

Reviewed on 02/03/2023

Hats off to the tech team and support functions at MailerLite

Having joined MailerLite - I am now the proud owner of ...1. an opt-in that attracts my Ideal Client and pops them on my email list, via a landing page2. a product that I'm selling directly out of Stripe via an integration with MailerLite that sends all sorts of wonderful automated emails 3. landing pages for an upcoming Masterclass that hopefully attracts my Ideal Client - I just feel very empowered and feel like I've elevated my business to a new level of automation which I didn't dream possible - because I am, as stated, a technophobe.My experience has been made even more positive because of the tech team support.

Pros

The thing I rate really extremely highly is the level of support. Despite my 'not' being on the most expensive tier, I have found the support team very responsive to cries for help via email - they acknowledge the email, they keep me in the loop and they do their best to resolve the issue. I find that super-helpful, bearing in mind I generally see myself as a technophobe who is challenged by 90% of technology software.I also, recently migrated to MailerLite having been with a chimp who I simply couldn't work with - I found him incomprehensible and seriously not-fit-for use by me, specifically, and probably many people of my generation and techno-comfort levels. All chimp work had to be outsourced which was extremely frustrating and time-consuming and left me feeling dis-empowered. I have, admittedly, had some challenges with MailerLite but on the whole it's super-navigable and easy to use, and the tech support really elevates it for me into being a really desirable product.

Cons

Hmmmm - I don't have enough to compare with and make meaningful input here.

• Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 12/06/2023

I direct everyone to Mailerlite

The ability to have everything in one place is a big bonus. It helps to streamline business processes very effectively.

Pros

Simple to start using and easy to use, does everything I need it to do, and probably a lot more! Being able to create landing pages & websites in addition to the emails is a huge bonus. I've created lots of landing pages & full website for clients on Mailerlite & they always look great & work well. Support is great, anytime I have a query, which is rare (usually when I've had a blonde moment!) I'm all sorted within a few minutes

Cons

Classic version was pretty slow but the new version seems to have addressed that issue

Emma
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 31/07/2023

Expensive, but we'll worth it

My open rate with mailerlite is better than any other provider I've used. It functions are easy to use, and I highly recommend it

Pros

Mailerlite is easy to use, and adaptable. The design of the emails can be adapted to match my branding, which is essential. I can incorporate links for sales, and then monitor how the links are click and used. Being able to analyse my links and open rate is important, and mailerlite make it easy.

Cons

Honestly, the cost is the biggest issue. The price has just increased, and when you grow your mailing list to a large quantity, it does get very expensive.

Flodesk

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

I had a low open rate, and mailchimp raised its prices. I decided that if I had to pay a higher price, I expected to get a quality product for the price. Mailerlite allowed me to do more, such as automation sequences.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

It had better GDPR complience. I was able to set up more automation sequences that allowed me to stay on top of my list better. Also the way Mailerlite integrates with other producers, and flodesk does not, was important
Sophie

Reviewed on 02/01/2024

If you are looking for a tool that just does emailmarkering right, then Mailerlite is it!

I have onboarded multiple clients to Mailerlite. I feel the tool is easy to use and offers most features one would want when looking for an emailmarketing tool. It is very affordable and has a great customer service.

Pros

I like the fact that it is very straightforward in its use. In theory you can start using the tool without going trough manuals or guides.
I like the fact that they have a chat support. If you do have a question you want to be able to ask it. They are open to suggestions and have a communication line for bugreporting.
The drag and drop editor makes it easy to create emails.
It is a EU tool so it is in line with GDPR regulation.
The price is very affordable and allows any company size to start out with emailmarketing.

Cons

The tool is a bit let mature then for example Mailchimp. The last couple of months with the launch of the new editor there have been a couple of bugs in the editor and how it was displaying in mailboxes. Support was reachable and they did follow up on those issues. It would be great to have a build in tool to test how the emails look in different mailboxes. Another great tool would be to have a way to test automations more easily.

Reasons for Choosing MailerLite

Pricing of Mailchimp is just to high and most clients don't want all the extra features Mailchimp comes with.

Reasons for Switching to MailerLite

Pricing, ease of use overall features. It was not bloated with unnecessary features.
Sapph
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 20/05/2019

Easy-to-use affordable email marketing platform with all of the features most people need

Pros

MailerLite is one of the most affordable email marketing platforms right now with all of the features most people need like automations, a drag and drop builder and embedded signup forms.

Their most useful feature is automations, which lets you send a sequence of emails to subscribers if they join a list, if one of their contact fields gets updated (example: if they go from being a free to a paid member), if they click on a link, etc. You can also create yes/no branches at different points in the automation to send different emails to subscribers after they meet or don't meet a certain criteria.

They also have a decent free plan for those who are starting out or looking to test the platform. The free plan includes automations and most of their key features.

I also use personally use their APIs to automatically add new members to specific automations - they are well documented and easy to follow.

Cons

1. Right now, you can only create yes or no branches in automations. So for example, let's say that you want subscribers who already downloaded a lead gen to not receive an email in the automation about it. The only way to do this right now is to create a yes/no branch. If yes, they'll receive the rest of the sequence in the yes branch *without* the specific email. If no, they'll receive the rest of the sequence in the no branch *with* specific email.

But if you want subscribers in both branches to receive the rest of the other emails, you'd have to have duplicate emails in the yes and no branch. It gets time-consuming if you want to add more emails to the automation (you'd have to add them both to the yes and no branch) or if you need to update any of the existing emails (you'd have to update both in the yes and no branch).

It would be easier if you can simply add specific criteria to each email in the automation. So for example, if the subscriber meets the criteria, they'll receive this email in the automation. If not, they skip that email but still receive the next ones (if they match the criteria).

2. They had deliverability issues in the past which they did work really hard to fix. However, based on my experiences and that of what others have reported, overall open rates (with an authenticated domain) tend to be somewhat lower than a few other top platforms.

Audrey
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 07/05/2021

Finally, an email service that keeps it simple.

MailerLite makes it easy to send professional emails my customers enjoy opening. Emails look better and it saves me time.

Pros

For me, the thing that separates MailerLite from other email services is its RSS feature. We post blogs almost daily. Then, once a week, we send a summary of our posts to our email list. When we were using Constant Contact, I had to make that summary email manually. With MailerLite, I hook up the RSS feed, and they automatically create the summary email and send it out for me. MailChimp has an RSS feature, but the formatting is a bland list. MailerLite wins here because I can edit how the RSS feed looks (e.g., use featured images, automated columns).

Cons

My biggest gripe is when you preview pending RSS emails in the queue. The test email shows older blog posts. However, when the queued email does officially send, it's the correct blog post.

Constant Contact

Response from MailerLite

Hey Audrey, thank you for the feedback regarding the RSS - I will make sure to pass this on to our team for further inspection.

- Lay

Replied 19/05/2021
Eleda

Reviewed on 01/09/2021

Get it for the program - Keep it for the great support

ML makes it easy for me to shoot out emails to our customers to announce new products, sales, and events. We used them for over a year originally, then decided to give Shopify's new built-in email program a try. It was painful to use, extremely limited, and there was not one feature that was as good as MailerLite. We stuck with Shopify Email for almost a year, amid promises it would get better, but finally went back to MailerLite, and immediately remembered how painless - dare I say, even fun - it could be to send out emails.

Pros

The program has the most flexibility in design and automation that we've seen, with the best pricing for these features of any program for a small business. Automatically pull in products from your website with pricing, description and image all set - That saves a lot of time when you want to feature an item, and directs people right to its page to purchase it. Include images, videos, blog posts and tons of other items in your email anytime.

So, features are great, but at some point, you're going to run into something you don't know how to do. That's where it's important to have a great support team backing up a product, and MailerLite's is SUPERB! They usually get back to my email within a very short time, and they almost always can point me to a tutorial video for just the thing I'm trying to do, as well as giving me an answer within the email and an invitation to write with further questions. Their tutorials are professional, well-planned, and easy to follow. Everyone I've spoken with through the years has been friendly and happy to help.

Cons

My biggest challenges have been little things, like not being able to automatically segment customers by the US state they're from. (We'd like to be able to send out some emails just to people within driving distance.) However, I haven't been able to find that on any other program, either, yet. If they could add it, though, it would put them even further above others!

Response from MailerLite

What a lovely review, Eleda - and also the use of the word "superb" is by far my fave - it's a favorite of mine.

I also wanted to thank you for your feedback regarding the segments - should you wish, you can always request these add-ons through your personal profile. Here, other users of the Community can also upvote the feature.

Replied 04/10/2021
Monica
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 12/11/2021

Only The Inexperienced User Grumbles About Mailerlite

If you haven't figured out that Mailerlite is one of those hills I die on in loving the app, then you didn't read my review thoroughly

Pros

I work primarily with authors. As a general rule, authors are control freaks (I know, I'm one myself.) Whenever I hear complaints about Mailerlite open rates, click throughs, management etc. as a loyal customer, I counter with my extended use of the app, how long it takes to build an audience, stop expecting immediate magical results that NO mailing list vendor can give you. The app is the tool, the user needs to know how to manipulate it to their advantage by know how to entertain, hone their lists, and maximize their mailings. MOST OF ALL EMAIL REPUTATION is crucial. Few users get that. A smaller tighter list of 5k subscribers is worth more than a list of 15k because most of that 15k sign up then never read or click through. Wastes money, time, and message focusing.

I have NEVER had any of the problems I see others complain about. No one can be an expert in everything, and while newsletters are crucial to an author, few of them get that it take a strong understanding of mailing list marketing, and creative thinking to use Mailerlite to it's fullest potential.
IMHO Mailerlite can't be beat with their innovative offerings for the budget-mined businesses. BUT you need to know how to use it. Most complainers have unrealistic expectations. They're not looking at the overall picture. The only other vendor I would choose over Mailerlite is AC, but I can manage w/o extra bells and whistles because my expertise is in marketing and the app's abilities to build strong lists.

Cons

The only thing I wish Mailerlite had is some of the detailed tracking that Active Campaign offers, but that requires a lot of programming, and would cost more. I also wish they could transfer over the ability for more custom design that can be applied to everything I create template or email wise. When I have to recreate things, it takes time, and that costs my clients money. Also, lately there seems to be some server delays as certain times of the day the app churns while trying to get from one place to another. But AC has similar problems. I don't know if that's completely their fault though with more and more people working from home, it's bound to impact local traffic on the user's end. However, I'm on 5G and I still have issues with load times . So it's something they need to be aware.

Response from MailerLite

I think your phrase "one of those hills I die on" genuinely just make me spit the tea out of my mouth.

Thank you so much for such an amazing review - I always find it amazingly entertaining to read reviews that have been very creatively crafted and left behind.

I would love to ask you for some details and send you a little gift from my end. Feel free to reply to this, and we can get in touch.

Replied 18/11/2021
Rosie

Reviewed on 06/08/2022

Best Platform For Email Marketing & Management On A Budget

I Love Mailer Lite! It has great features, it has an inexpensive entry price, and an easy drag-and-drop editor which makes for quick design. I always recommend it for clients on a budget or just starting out because they can learn on a free platform that allows them to use quite a few functions while they are getting their feet wet. With all the features available there is so much that can be done, from scheduled email sequences, evergreen sequences, or email campaigns for specific promotions. Overall great experience.

Pros

The free package has a ton of features that allows you to test the capabilities of Mailer Lite without paying for it. You get a very large starter number for your list before you have to pay and the fee when you do is very minimal. The functionality and templates available on the free package again allow you to see what you can potentially do. You can schedule emails as well as set up campaigns. Integrations include Website platforms as well as using API so it can be added almost anywhere. You can also track the metrics of your campaigns as well as overall and individual opens on campaigns.

Cons

Their templates are not very creative or exciting, so unless you have some of your own creative ideas, you are stuck with what they have. The templates are editable with their drag-and-drop editor. The platform has great functions but does not have as much design flex as some of the other platforms, so needs some work on that part. Their UX could also use some work to be more friendly to users who are not as tech-savvy

Noel

Reviewed on 26/04/2023

Mailer Lite to the Rescue

Overall, MailerLite is a user-friendly email marketing software that offers several useful features for businesses and organizations. Its drag-and-drop editor, automation workflows, and email campaign management tools make it a popular choice for many users. Additionally, its affordable pricing plans and free plan for up to 1,000 subscribers make it accessible to businesses of all sizes.However, as mentioned earlier, MailerLite has some limitations when it comes to integrations, design flexibility, and reporting and analytics features. Businesses that require more advanced features and integrations may find MailerLite lacking. Additionally, some users have reported issues with deliverability rates and email bounce rates, although these issues seem to be relatively rare.

Pros

MailerLite is an excellent email marketing platform that provides a comprehensive suite of features for businesses of all sizes.One of the most significant advantages of MailerLite is its ease of use. The platform is straightforward to navigate and offers an intuitive drag-and-drop editor that allows users to create professional-looking email campaigns without any prior design experience. The platform also provides a wide variety of templates to choose from, making it easier for users to customize their email campaigns to fit their brand and style.

Cons

My fist con is that Mailerlite has limited integrations: MailerLite has limited integrations with other third-party applications, which can be a drawback for businesses that rely on several tools for their marketing activities.Limited automation options: Although MailerLite offers automation features, they are relatively limited compared to other email marketing tools. This can be a disadvantage for businesses that require more complex automation workflows.