Omnisend Reviews

4.7

4.7

About Omnisend

Trusted by 100k+ ecommerce businesses, Omnisend’s all-in-one email marketing & SMS tool automates your marketing across the entire customer journey—reaching the right audience, with the right message at the right time. Capture...

Browse Omnisend Reviews

Cristian
Cristian

Reviewed on 27/04/2023

Seems very well build, has a lot of options

Pros

I have used Onmisend for a too small amount of time, unfortunately. From my short experience with it, it's a very complete software and now that I review it, I realize that I should probably give it a second chance in another project. The only reason that I didn't get to use it more is because my team was already used to MailChimp and we didn't have too much time to switch tools. But I have a new project in the next 2 months, that will start from 0, and will be giving the software a try for sure. They have SMS campaigns, which is why I was drawn to it in the first place.

Cons

Nothing to dislike, to be honest. It seems like a very complete set of software, priced decently and all.

MailerLite , Mailgun and Mailchimp

Omnisend review

My overall experiance is very good. I would recomende the product to other people or should i say i already did. We are currently running 4 websites on it and we will be doing more. So in my book they have a loyal customer. And yes we have tried others.

Pros

Price for performance doesn't come close to anyone. I think it is right there with Klaviyo but it is a lot cheaper. So that would be the part. Also i ti quite simple to use and to set up. The support is also very responsive but somethimes they don't have all ther right answers. But nevertheles they are there to help.

Cons

My least favorite feature is that i can't search by phone number in the contacts but you have to create a segment. I think the search needs a little work.

Klaviyo and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

Mailchimp is really awfull. I can't bare it.

Best price/ performance
Eli

Cost effective email marketing

I like it. It's not perfect, but neither are we. It helps us get the job done efficiently and has the opportunity to grow. Plus, I have been happy with the support.

Pros

We have 2m contacts in our database, and no other tool is as cost-effective for efficiently emailing them. Omnisend also has great e-commerce functionality, like SMS and easy-to-use form builders. Our account manager has been very helpful.

Cons

This is great for B2C, not B2B. Creating lists is difficult and managing our database is almost impossible..

Top Omnisend Alternatives

Paride

Reviewed on 26/03/2024

Why Omnisend is My Favorite

Pros

With Omnisend, we have an easy time handling email marketing campaigns.
The tool has great marketing automation features

Cons

With Omnisend, it has made email marketing successful and no issues.

Ellie

Personalized Support & Ease of Use

Overall we have been very happy with our decision to switch to Omnisend. It gives us the ability to measure success of our campaigns and automations, create forms, and manage our contacts within one single platform. They are open to feedback and make platform changes accordingly.

Pros

Our account manager is very reliable, responsive, and helpful. Client Support is also very useful when needed. The platform overall is intuitive and easy to use. Omnisend is always seeking feedback and implementing changes to improve the platform, which I very much appreciate!

Cons

There are some reporting opportunities that could increase efficiency in evaluating metrics. Small features within the platform could be improved upon for a better UX, such as editing a campaign or sending a test email once it's been scheduled, scheduling automations in advance, and customizability of the new email builder.

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

Personica was not able to integrate with Shopify and properly track sales.

Reasons for Switching to Omnisend

Ease of use, pricing, platform navigation.
Heather

Reviewed on 30/08/2022

Omnisend is great! Highly recommend!

Omnisend has been great! I have friends trying to get me to switch to their provider all the time but they haven't used Omnisend and I'm hesitant to move anywhere when it's so easy to use and the customer service is so great. If it's not broken, don't fix it - right?!

Pros

The process of moving my emails over in the beginning was seamless. I love the copy feature so I'm not making a new email each week. I can just replace the content with relevant content to my new email campaign. Customer service is always very helpful and available through chat instead of waiting for an email that might not even answer the question I have (that's why I switched from my old provider).

Cons

The only issue I ever had was trying to type inside the content box, but they have since fixed that so it's no longer an issue.

Hilik

Reviewed on 29/11/2022

A whole in one - best email marketing solution for agencies and ecommerce

Excellent.

Pros

The customer support is excellent. The product itself is user-friendly and easy to use.The automation and segmentation options are advanced and provide great solutions for effective marketing.

Cons

Compared to other software, I'm all satisfied and have no issues.

Constant Contact , Klaviyo and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

The other software did not have the same features, automation options, and personal support as I have with Omnisend.

Reasons for Switching to Omnisend

I needed an ecommerce platform and also one that can support me as an agency with multiple customers from different industries.Omnisend had the best offer and the features were completing my needs. The intro meeting and demo answered all my questions positively.
Diana
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 03/08/2019

Is Omnisend right for you?

Omnisend has made my email marketing automated so I spend less time on the emails.

Pros

I have been using several email campaign providers for the past 10 years yet none have had the best customer service, a simple set up and amazing templates that you can customize. As a newbie to the software it can be intimidating but the youtube videos are so helpful. If you get stuck Omnisend has great customer service very polite and they respond very quickly. It was also easy to set up. I had to use an API to transfer my information to Omnisend so I just followed the directions. The Omnisend directions give you print screens so it makes it that much easier to follow. Lastly, Omnisend has easy to use templates just drag and drop. Thank you, creators, of Omnisend for taking the time to hear what the email marketers need!

Cons

This software is easy to use and can feel that you are doing something wrong. Also if you need major tech support they do take a day to answer and that can be stressful if you need them as soon as possible.

Fraser
Fraser

Reviewed on 22/12/2019

Good email service for shopify sites

Once a template is established it makes running a newsletter easier than some competitors - very quick and easy to send out and was a better choice than Mailchimp for an ecommerce brand

Pros

It makes good looking emails very quickly and integrates well with Shopify. Support is also very quick and helpful

Cons

It does not have very good selection of optin forms and the formatting available is quite poor so this could definitely be improved

Mailchimp stopped their Spotify integration

Reasons for Switching to Omnisend

Klaviyo were very uninterested in engaging with me because we started with a small list
Brittany
Brittany

Reviewed on 30/11/2022

Omnisend Great for Small e-Commerce Businesses

Pros

Omnisend is a great email marketing and SMS option for small or e-Commerce businesses who are looking to convert their followers to their email list and drive sales. You can target your audience, create discount codes and automation in their easy-to-use drag-and-drop email builder. There are also plenty of pre-set email templates you can use and customize for your business which makes getting started very easy.

Cons

It's limited in what you can do in the email builder, I like to see more options to use gifs and videos right in the email that doesn't have to be uploaded to YouTube first. Video clips seem to be the way of the world for effective email marketing right now.

MailerLite , Klaviyo and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

Needed a way to easily communicate with my audience and comply with Canada email laws

Reasons for Switching to Omnisend

They have a great partners feature that allows me to manage all of my email marketing accounts from one login
Mary Elizabeth
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Reviewed on 24/08/2022

Loving Omnisend

Omnisend customer support is very responsive and helpful. Overall I really love this product and would recommend it to other businesses.

Pros

I love that we can create newsletters well in advance and automate them to go out. I also love the automation flows and the wonderful robust reporting. This product really has been helpful for growing our business!

Cons

The new builder has issues that the old one never did. You can't put a background on your email, the movement of blocks is strange and not always effective, the product linking is both a good thing and a bad thing.

William
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 28/11/2022

Best priced email campaign service

I much prefer this over apps like Mailchimp and Constant Contact, both of which were much more expensive for the services I require

Pros

I switched over from Mailchimp to Omnisend because of the price. It turns out, Omnisend's UI and email designer is much more my taste and preference. Very clean and easy-to-use drag and drop method for adding content into emails.

Cons

I haven't been able to utilize every feature in my plan yet because automations and subsets do get a bit confusing. But that's just me in general with this stuff.

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

Mainly, pricing. Our email list audience size has grown but we are in an awkward area where it's not enough to justify a big audience jump in plans. Omnisend has more audience size tailoring that can fit to the monthly price. This is crucial for small businesses.

Reasons for Switching to Omnisend

Mainly pricing. As we got to play around with Omnisend more, it was definitely the UI as well.
Colin

Reviewed on 24/08/2022

Surprised at the difference certain features have made

I use the product every week and it has proved to be a valuable marketing tool which has helped generate revenue

Pros

Until recently I had not tried the email list sign up options... within 1 month using the wheel of fortune automation my mailing list has grown by 30%

Cons

I'd like access to master classes to help me build my ability to use the various features. Or have one to one support to help me build campaigns the way I have it in my mind.

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

In this instance the costs were better and we liked the automation features

Reasons for Switching to Omnisend

Had the features we wanted at a price our small business could afford
Jade

Reviewed on 21/04/2020

Best email service for new bloggers!

Amazing! Even the customer service is really good.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use this email service. I used Mailchimp for years, and struggled with the outdated features. There was nothing keeping me loyal to Mailchimp so I looked around for a new email service. I used plenty of email services (mailjet, sendinblue, Mailchimp) out there before I came across Omnisend. Mailchimp sucks - just trying to create 1 email takes forever because it’s so laggy. Mailjet is ridiculously buggy and has no brand customisation which is obviously a major aspect when creating brand loyalty and trust with your subscribers. Omnisend is by far the best. And on their free plan you get 15,000 emails FREE per month, which is a crazy amount for FREE! But the most amazing feature has to be the unlimited subscribers - now this is the biggest benefit, because most email services charge you depending on how many subscribers you have. Which for a blogger SUCKS because it’s almost as if they are punishing you as you get more and more successful!

Cons

Honestly, I’ve been using Omnisend for a few months now and I can’t think of anything I dislike about the service. After using so many crappy email services, I can’t believe I didn’t find Omnisend sooner.

Trevor

Reviewed on 14/01/2023

Best Value Product - Converting Lots of Klaviyo Accounts to Omnisend

We wholeheartedly recommend all of our clients switch to Omnisend. There are just too many reasons NOT TO SWITCH! They're amazing.

Pros

The most impactful feature right off the bat is the savings you will receive when compared to Klaviyo. Once you get over the massive amounts of $$$$ you will save each month, then you fall in love with the ease of how the platform works, how it explains everything in detail, how it walks you through email and sms flows, etc. It's brilliant in every way. Then, you will fall in love with the support they provide to all of their customers. Can't figure something out, or have a special workflow you can't figure out? They will help you!

Cons

There is absolutely nothing that I would change about their service.

Taylor

Reviewed on 02/08/2019

Omnisend HELPED our online revenue

Our overall online revenue has really skyrocketed since using Omnisend. Before we were just relying on social media posts when it came to online marketing. With Omnisend we are now GURANTEED to hit the inbox of everyone who has purchased from us and wants updates. This is the exact audience who will purchase from us again all due to our Omnisend e-blasts!

Pros

I find that Omnisend works really great for our small company! I love that we can track our sales from our campaigns and show that the cost of Omnisend is really paying for itself from the revenue we receive from our e-blasts! Overall it is a pretty simple interface and we choose to use it over other larger email marketing programs.

Cons

I'm not extremely knowledgeable about coding. I find that when I use the "Featured Items" template on mobile devices it stacks the items rather than keeping them in a row as displayed on desktop. I would really like if this feature kept my elements in a row because otherwise it makes my email very lengthy.

Remarkety

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

The price and some of the features. We find Omnisend suits us better.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to Omnisend

Their interface was quite confusing and after the trial period we decided not to move forward with them.
Adebayo
  • Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 27/12/2021

Easy and efficient email tool

With Omnisend, I have been to solve my email marketing problems with ease and I have experienced growth in my business.

Pros

I am really impressed with the easy of setting up campaigns and navigating through the tool. It's easy to use and it has fantastic designs. Since I started using the tool, my business growth has been consistent and productive.

Cons

Not much actually but they can improve the tool by making selection of multiple options available.

Tanya
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 28/11/2022

Easy to use, helpful support

Omnisend does a wonderful job of walking you through the set up process and explaining how to create the best automations and segments for your use case. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been wonderful during our time with Omnisend.

Pros

Automations and campaigns are fairly easy to build out and create. The latest segmentation and filter features allow us to further target our contacts.

Cons

There are some limitations to things that we could use to help us, most notably click maps within automations.

ActiveCampaign , Brevo and Marketo Engage

Reasons for Switching to Omnisend

The business model on send based over contact based (initially), our initial interaction with the sales staff and the willingness to work with us based on our unique needs.
Hyunji
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 25/08/2022

Easy to use, overall great tool for email marketing

Overall, we are satisfied with the functions Omnisend offers. It would be great if we get the saving template function back to use the same template for other stores.

Pros

Easy way to build and schedule the emails.

Cons

It's a bit hard to customize some of the elements. I am not sure when the copy template to other store would be available again.

• Industry: Design

Reviewed on 03/12/2021

You're in for some billing surprises...

Pros

The software itself is really intuitive and useful. I enjoyed it very much.

Cons

This billing issue has really soured my feeling about this company. The monthly price that they show on their account page is wrong. They changed pricing over the years that I have been with them - which is absolutely fine. What isn't okay, however, is that where the pricing is shown on the account page is calculated completely wrong. That means, their website was showing that I would be billed $540 per month, and when the bill came in, it was $690. It's very upsetting to not know what to expect. I reached out to omnisend about this and spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], but they showed me their pricing page, which still has a different number ($640). Their own team couldn't figure out what I should have been paying! Now they are not taking responsibility for updating their own website to match the real bill. If you value knowing how much something costs every month and transparency, I would not go with this company.

Klaviyo and Drip

Richard
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 26/08/2022

My review

Very good

Pros

Easy to set up, and learning curve is not too steep

Cons

The cost is a bit high for learners - especially as your database grows and may not be utilizing it to its full value

Yours looked better

Priyansh
Priyansh
  • Industry: Animation

Reviewed on 18/08/2022

Excellent for Email Marketing and Abandoned Cart Recovery Automation!

We use Omnisend for abandoned cart recovery and for email marketing.

Pros

After Jilt shut down, they recommended Omnisend for our marketing needs.
- All data from Jilt was imported without any problems, the contacts and tags as well.
- Unlimited contact list size for free unlike other services. Though the active contacts are limited to 250.
- Free 500 emails per month is enough for a small business like ours, also offered us 500 free push notifications and SMS which is rare.
- The email templates are easily editable, professional and sleek.
- Email customer support is nice and fast to respond, even for the free plan.
- All automations and workflows available in the free plan, no strings attached.
- Auto generated unique Discount codes with Woocommerce integration for free in the basic plan.

To summarize, I would say that any and every function is available right from the basic plan, no limitations. It was great to learn about them before paying without any caveats.

Cons

There is not much to dislike, it is an overall amazing service.
- Had trouble initially with integration with Woocommerce, had to contact customer service as the documentation was not up to date.
- Interface is a bit complicated to navigate.

Svetlana

Reviewed on 08/08/2019

Easy to use, saves time

quick and easy marketing and saves a lot of my time

Pros

I like how Omnisend helps me to market my products and increase my sales. Email marketing, push notifications, scratch cards, reports, contact list updates...

Cons

when you need to go back if you forgot something, no option to open the next step in new tab

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

Omnisend is compatible with my website

much easier to use
Amir
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 29/11/2022

Best ESP hands down

overall i love the experience, customer service and pricing is perfect for what we need it for.

Pros

the ease of use, mobile friendliness and the way it allows me to customize and modify each slice

Cons

wish the website was a little more mobile friendly when having to edit/schedule an email send on the road

Reasons for Choosing Omnisend

Mail chimp was overrated, expensive and not friendly to work with with minimal options

Reasons for Switching to Omnisend

The price was much better for Omnisend
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 29/08/2022

Good, but not great.

All in all, it's a good product. I just hope you never have questions.

Pros

Seamless integration for ecomm websites, ease to create email's

Cons

Customer service is marginal, takes too long to get answers, and can be very frustrating

Too hard to use.

SendGrid

Reasons for Switching to Omnisend

Ease of use and integration.